Programme: Lifelong Learning Programme
Programme: Leonardo da Vinci
Activity type: IVT – Mobility of students to practical training
Project duration: 12 months
Project title: Stjecanje i primjena praktičnih znanja i vještina kako bi se olakšao osobni razvoj
(„ Acquisition and application of practical knowledge to facilitate personal development “ )
Project number: 2011-1-HR1-LEO01-00731
Mobility period: 2 weeks (8. 10. 2011 – 22. 10. 2011)
- Improving quality of learning and education of students in vocational training centre Chamber of Commerce in Leipzig
- Upskilling practical knowledge, skills and competences
- Gaining practical skills during practical training period.
- Learning about educational system and working ethics of host country.
- Improving language and social competences.
Practical training and cultural visits:
Vocational educational centre of Chamber of Commerce, Leipzig
Auto industry BMW, Leipzig
Siemens Enterprise Communications Manufacturing GmbH & Co. KG, Leipzig
Technology centre “GaraGe”, Leipzig
TE – TO Stadtwerke, Leipzig
Powerplant Lippendorf, Leipzig
Oldtimer Museum“Da Capo”, Leipzig
Technical University HTWK.
Berlin (weekend, 2 days ), Dresden
Results and outcomes:
- gaining practical knowledge, experience and competence in working environment
- improving language competences
- tolerance and respect of other cultures
Stanislav Klouda, dipl.ing. of electrotechnics